MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MyISAM

Re: seeking help - normalization issue ... i think
Posted by: Jeff Sabarese
Date: December 09, 2005 04:12PM

(this is relevant to the thread in particular in the sense that I had to add one more table there also to get the relationships/ normalization to the point where it needed to be-- very much like Mr. Pipes last example at his URL, but also-- just for my "show and tell" purposes, so you might see what other relational projects i've done)
here's another multi-relational project i've put on back burner
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?52,49871

it has evolved since what you'll see there-- i had to make a new table to link 2 other tables together-- so that's why i thought to show you actually. now the app is in the rebuilding stage because i have to rewrite it (from the ground up i restarted!) because of the implementation of that new table. but, i digress...

-- -- -- --
Use CSS [ content:" ?? " ] for Unicode + Control Chars (e.g. newline, etc)... Gain understanding of Codepage, Charset, Encoding, Keymapping... Generate CSS and JavaScript on-the-fly with PHP... Tales from the Communications Dept @ NoviceNotes.Net

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2005 07:23PM by Jeff Sabarese.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: seeking help - normalization issue ... i think
December 09, 2005 04:12PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.