MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MyISAM

ready to start crunching some data
Posted by: Jeff Sabarese
Date: December 31, 2005 01:28PM

hello. i've been working on setting up the database and queries for this soon-to-be app for quite a while now.

if you have any suggestions, just from looking at these tables, as to how i might wan to go about the most difficult aspect of this app-- which is to estimate bus-stop ETA's based on rider origin and destination, please take a look and tell me what you think.

if you view Fig.1.1 row-"near transfer" you'll see a SET which represents each route. what you see here is the "W" route, so i have a set of tables just like these for each of those in that SET.

http://adesigninteractive.com/fileshare/phpmyadmin123105.htm

thanks for your time! i look forward to reading your feedback. thanks!

-- -- -- --
Use CSS [ content:" ?? " ] for Unicode + Control Chars (e.g. newline, etc)... Gain understanding of Codepage, Charset, Encoding, Keymapping... Generate CSS and JavaScript on-the-fly with PHP... Tales from the Communications Dept @ NoviceNotes.Net

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
ready to start crunching some data
December 31, 2005 01:28PM
December 31, 2005 07:13PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.