MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

How do I retrieve items that have changed their value type?
Posted by: Cesar Murilo Cesar
Date: November 29, 2019 10:07AM

In the Zabbix monitoring system database, we have the itemid and history table. The whole scheme can be seen through the link below:

https://zabbix.org/mw/images/a/ad/Zabbix_db_schema-2.4.3-MySQL.pdf

It turns out that for a long time, we monitor the internet band the wrong way, but now that we have adjusted the item, the past graphics no longer appear. And I wanted to correct the values ​​manually by multiplying them by 8 (to turn byte into bits) and adjusting to the correct type unsigned numeric (before was numeric float).

Only I can't retrieve the values ​​if I change the item type. The query is: select history.value where itemid = '28608';

From the moment I change to the unsigned type, select in the history table only returns me the records that conform to the value_type 3 (unsigned).

But the records are not deleted, if I return the type to float, it shows the records that were saved as float, consequently I also see the graphics.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
How do I retrieve items that have changed their value type?
November 29, 2019 10:07AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.