MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

update select problem
Posted by: vanitha r
Date: May 28, 2005 02:42AM

hi!,
i am using mySQL for a payroll project.my database called "payroll" has some tables with an InnoDB engine while other tables of the same database have MyISAM engine.i have a table called LOAN_MASTER with InnoDB engine.I have used jsp pages for manipulating data.There are two types of users of this application,one is "user" while the other is "admin".When users apply for a loan via a jsp page , a new entry is inserted in to the LOAN_MASTER table which has loan_id as the autoincrement key.If i view all the loans applied so far from an admin login, the new loan entry is not visible.Only if i logout and login again as admin can i view the latest loan entry inserted when the user applied for the loan. This happens only when the engine is InnoDB whereas when the engine is MyISAM, just refreshment of the view all loans page in the admin login shows the new loan entry.
How can i solve this inconsistency without changing the engine to MyISAM.please help,
thanks in advance
vanitha

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
update select problem
May 28, 2005 02:42AM
May 29, 2005 11:27PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.