MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Performance

Re: 39 MILLION ROW MARCH (USING MyISAM)
Posted by: Alan Schumann
Date: November 18, 2005 07:56PM

Hey nathan,
You know, I was checking out that link this morning an my friend stopped by and she said that she knows you!! I'm thinking that theirs know way. But she swears she does, so she was looking you up and found the new paper ad. I think its weird but she wanted me to check to see if you are the same guy...

"With his ponytail and boyish grin, Nathan Huebner does not look like the average senior VP at a health care-related company. No gilded college degree is expensively framed on his office wall. (He has yet to finish high school.) Even his stiff button-down shirt and tie aren't enough to mask what his driver's license reveals: his age is 18. But since he was 13, Huebner's easy grasp of difficult computer programming techniques has made him the technology guru behind his father's health care consulting firm. Dr. Jessy Huebner envisions the kinds of computer programs he needs to make his clients' businesses better, and Nathan Huebner turns them into reality.
"In the beginning, it was mostly short-cut programs that could help him out with his business," said Huebner, noting that his expertise mostly stems from a mix of self-education and formal instruction at Miami-Dade Community College. "I liked doing it and felt I was getting started on my future."

She a weird girl, she's about 4'11. And she just wanted me to said that! Let me know man! Later..

Alan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
November 03, 2005 07:05AM
November 16, 2005 06:42PM
Re: 39 MILLION ROW MARCH (USING MyISAM)
November 18, 2005 07:56PM
November 22, 2005 10:22PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.