MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Performance

Re: Problematic Query identification at the time of load on server
Posted by: Zafar Malik
Date: June 24, 2012 01:37PM

Dear Rick,

First of all thanks for your nice support which I get always whenever I need and it and always I get it very useful.

1. At this time my requirement is how I can identify which query is creating problem on production server at the time of hanging situation. (This is for your information that only tested and regular queries run on production server not new queries). It is secondary that we can optimize queries from slow logs or other sources.

2. My second query is how we can identify which query (table/row etc) created dead lock situation. for example in night when there is no DBA available any query/queries create dead lock situation (at that time we can manage through some other group support like network person etc) then how we can later know which query (table etc.) locked so that we can work on queries those are collapsing and creating dead lock situation. (If you suggest any logging than it should be like which will be possible on production server with out slowness).

Thanks,
zafar

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.