MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Performance

Re: MySQL optimization for testing purpose
Posted by: Frederic Descamps
Date: April 10, 2018 10:27AM

Hi Sebastien,

I'm sure it's more about your configuration and workload.

It's very complicated to provide you variables to change where there are so many info missing. The best would be to have some trendings (MEM or grafana) that could help.

Performance Tuning for MySQL is a full time job too when you have very specific workload. Defaults are good for 90% of the case and for the other 10%, some time and understanding is required.

What is the bottleneck ? disk storage ? cpu ? mutex contention somewhere ? etc...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.