MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

MySQL Cluster for RT3.x (Request Tracker)
Posted by: Torsten Brumm
Date: July 04, 2005 02:15AM

Hi,

i'm just a step away from migrating our RT Environment from a dual prozessor single system to a fully clustered system with 4 nodes. Let me in front explain my new, planned setup:

2 Web Server (apache, perl) with 2 Processors and 2 GB RAM installed on RedHat Enterprise Server as Cluster

2 Database Server (MySQL Max) with 4 processors and 4 gb RAM installed on RedHat Enterprise Server using MySQL Cluster.

I have planned to use the both DB Servers as Storage Nodes for MySQL and the WebServer Cluster as Management Node (Because, in this way, the management Node is also clustered).

Now my questions for the RT and MySQL Freaks.

1. The RT3 needs InnoDB as Table Format, the Cluster needs NDBCluster Format, can i run also InnoDB within the Cluster?

2. Is RT3 working with the Cluster (NDB) Table Format?

3. More for the MySQL Freak: Can i set up the Cluster in this way? Can i use the SQL Node on the same nodes (Storage Nodes) or do i have to move them to the Management Node?

Thanks for the Help.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kindest regards

Torsten Brumm
IT Security Engineer

Kuehne + Nagel
HAM-MI-C

Ferdinand Strasse 29-33
20095 Hamburg / Germany

Tel: +49 40 329 15 199
Mail: torsten.brumm@kuehne-nagel.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL Cluster for RT3.x (Request Tracker)
July 04, 2005 02:15AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.