MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

mysql -h 127.0.0.1 --user=root -p < /u00/mydbcl/backup.sq and recieved this error: ERROR 1036 (HY000) at line 418: Table 'ndb_apply_status' is read only
Posted by: John Roth
Date: October 18, 2017 10:22AM

Ima currently in a POC with the above mentioned product. after successfully inatalling the cluster I am in the process of setting up replication. Not sure why the autoinstaller does not give an option for replication, why cluster if you aren't going for either high availability or scalable access. after a successful mysqldump from the intended master, the import failed. I used the following for the import: mysql -h 127.0.0.1 --user=root -p < /u00/mydbcl/backup.sq and recieved this error: ERROR 1036 (HY000) at line 418: Table 'ndb_apply_status' is read only
teh OS permissiond are: -rw-r-----. 1 mydbcl mysql 8716 Oct 18 08:58 ndb_apply_status.frm. teh mysql script was launched by the mydbcl user. As this is a POC, I am a neophyte in MySQL

I have tried trunc to no avail. looking a backup.sql I see the table is dropped if exists, then created and loaded. the table from the to be master is empty as this is a new install.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
mysql -h 127.0.0.1 --user=root -p < /u00/mydbcl/backup.sq and recieved this error: ERROR 1036 (HY000) at line 418: Table 'ndb_apply_status' is read only
October 18, 2017 10:22AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.