MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Unable to connect with connect string: nodeid=0,/opt/mcm/mcm_data/clusters/myRCcluster/51/cfg/confi g.ini:1186
Posted by: Paul Clarke
Date: August 12, 2020 07:40AM

Hi Folks,

I've started a new job and both of the previous support people had already gone. I have been tasked with dealing with an issue With MySQL NDB, however I have no previous experience.

So, in a bid to gain some understanding I wanted to run some commands and see what the current status is.

When I run 'ndb_mgm' and then try to run 'show' I get the following error.

Unable to connect with connect string: nodeid=0,localhost:1186

If I try and run 'ndb_mgm /opt/mcm/mcm_data/clusters/myRCcluster/51/cfg/config.ini' and try and run 'show again' i get a similiar message. See below:

Unable to connect with connect string: nodeid=0,/opt/mcm/mcm_data/clusters/myRCcluster/51/cfg/config.ini:1186

I'm looking for some guidance as this new to me and I was not involved in the original build.

Many Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Unable to connect with connect string: nodeid=0,/opt/mcm/mcm_data/clusters/myRCcluster/51/cfg/confi g.ini:1186
August 12, 2020 07:40AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.