MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Re: Table Create Error 1071 (42000)
Posted by: Robert MacNeill
Date: May 25, 2005 10:49AM

Update...

Ok, so I went back to try to report this as a bug (as suggested elsewhere in this thread), but was unable to reproduce the same problem. Rather, I am now encountering the dreaded Error 1005 (HY000) on certain create table statements.

My frustration is that none of these errors are consistent. I have a ddl that if I fiddle around, can individually create each of these tables in the database, but when I run the entire thing with the source command, I invariably encounter an error.

What is going on here? Is there a problem with the input buffer on source not being large enough to accept a large ddl while processing it into the Cluster db? Are there specific orders in which a series of what are very generic tables should be inserted into the Cluster db? Has anyone else run into anything even remotely like this during their use of this product?

Thanks and regards,

Rob Mac

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Table Create Error 1071 (42000)
May 25, 2005 10:49AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.