MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Re: ndb cluster 7.4.12 seems to limit the number of tables/database to 50 when character set is utf8mb4
Posted by: George Mamalakis
Date: October 23, 2017 01:59AM

I tried to see which resources were full, however the memoryusage table was showing that everything was OK. (table pool is not present in my version)

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other table showing resources' allocation and status, so I started playing with various configuration options. After I raised a few of them, I found settings that allowed for the whole database to be imported. The options I played with -except for DataMemory and IndexMemory- were: MaxNoOfTables, MaxNoOfOrderedIndexes, MaxNoOfUniqueHashIndexes, MaxNoOfLocalOperations, MaxNoOfLocalScans and MaxNoOfAttributes

What troubled me, though, is that after managing to import the database in utf8mb4, the database was extremely slow (compared to utf8). But this is a different issue (I've switched to utf8 for the time being).

Thanks for the help, though.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.