MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Re: mysql 8 NDB php connections drop, cant connect
Posted by: System Error Message
Date: September 30, 2021 03:28PM

if it was a configuration problem i would've already solved it.

If i set php1 to connect to mysql1, php2 to connect to mysql2, half the connections result in unable to connect to database error if its just me refreshing in the browser. However the website only supports 1 database server set so i have other creative ways to get both mysql servers to participate. What i'm saying is that i'm only able to utilise 1 server because the 2nd one won't accept connections even if i directly set the servers in the configuration.

I can see all the nodes well from from ndb_mgm, all connected without any problem. If i run a benchmark and connect to the 1st database only, it runs and even at 50 actions per second, i still get 503 errors resulting from database. Neither servers in question are fully utilised in resources irregardless if i use 10/s, 50/s or 100/s for samples in jmeter but anything above 10 and i start to run into 503 errors because of database (literally the capture log says unable to connect to database).

If it was a configuration problem or a problem with resources i would've solved it already. Only thing is when the errors happen 1 core on the 1st server is fully pegged by ndb which is odd when there are a lot more cores available to use. Both nodes have the exact same configuration but i hope i'm not missing any configuration. So far i can't find the configuration for NDBD and mysql configuration is stock but i can find it from mysql control which seems fine.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: mysql 8 NDB php connections drop, cant connect
September 30, 2021 03:28PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.