MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

MySQL 5.5 Replication broke after upgrade
Posted by: Marc Host
Date: March 03, 2014 05:34PM

I've seen this question, but I am not sure if the solution is right for my particular error (http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/40377/replication-breaks-after-upgrading-master)

I upgrade my master server's mysql from 5.5.34 to 5.5.35. After doing that, the SQL_THREAD stopped and this is what's in the error log

140225 12:43:40 [ERROR] Slave SQL: Query caused different errors on master and slave. Error on master: message (format)='Cannot load from mysql.%s. The table is probably corrupted' error code=1548 ; Error on slave: actual message='no error', error code=0. Default database: 'performance_schema'. Query: 'DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS performance_schema', Error_code: 0
140225 12:43:40 [Warning] Slave: Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted Error_code: 1548
140225 12:43:40 [ERROR] Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the problem, and restart the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at log 'mysql-bin.000127' position 17538

I have since upgraded the slave as well and tried running mysql_upgrade on both and trying to start the SQL_THREAD, but it won't start.

What can I do to fix this while keeping the slave's copy accurate?

Here is the show slave status:

*************************** 1. row ***************************
Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master to send event
Master_Host: 10.0.40.20
Master_User: slave_user
Master_Port: 3306
Connect_Retry: 60
Master_Log_File: mysql-bin.000133
Read_Master_Log_Pos: 34984217
Relay_Log_File: mysqld-relay-bin.000061
Relay_Log_Pos: 17684
Relay_Master_Log_File: mysql-bin.000127
Slave_IO_Running: Yes
Slave_SQL_Running: No
Replicate_Do_DB:
Replicate_Ignore_DB:
Replicate_Do_Table:
Replicate_Ignore_Table:
Replicate_Wild_Do_Table:
Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table:
Last_Errno: 0
Last_Error: Query caused different errors on master and slave. Error on master: message (format)='Cannot load from mysql.%s. The table is probably corrupted' error code=1548 ; Error on slave: actual message='no error', error code=0. Default database: 'performance_schema'. Query: 'DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS performance_schema'
Skip_Counter: 0
Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 17538
Relay_Log_Space: 35137400
Until_Condition: None
Until_Log_File:
Until_Log_Pos: 0
Master_SSL_Allowed: No
Master_SSL_CA_File:
Master_SSL_CA_Path:
Master_SSL_Cert:
Master_SSL_Cipher:
Master_SSL_Key:
Seconds_Behind_Master: NULL
Master_SSL_Verify_Server_Cert: No
Last_IO_Errno: 0
Last_IO_Error:
Last_SQL_Errno: 0
Last_SQL_Error: Query caused different errors on master and slave. Error on master: message (format)='Cannot load from mysql.%s. The table is probably corrupted' error code=1548 ; Error on slave: actual message='no error', error code=0. Default database: 'performance_schema'. Query: 'DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS performance_schema'
Replicate_Ignore_Server_Ids:
Master_Server_Id: 20
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL 5.5 Replication broke after upgrade
March 03, 2014 05:34PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.