MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Error 1045
Posted by: PER JØ'RGENSEN
Date: February 09, 2021 03:43AM

Hi Forum
I have a setup with many to one replication. From vessels to onshore server.

To avoid any issues - I've created an image of Windows - that holds the DB offshore on the vessels.
The replication user is the same on all vessels and allso the Certifivate are the same on each master and the slave.

BUT I do have an vessel that I cannot login into from remote and I cannot figure it out where this lies and goes wrong.

I'm getting this error on the slave server:
2021-02-09T09:20:09.617669Z 68 [ERROR] Slave I/O for channel 'perform9396024sichemXXXXX': error connecting to master 'mysql_replic@XXXXXXX:3306' - retry-time: 60 retries: 14, Error_code: 1045

I can see the connection are made on the Master - so the port is open.
I've deleted the user many times and recreating it - like I'm doing on all other vessels - But still getting this error.
Fine - Than I change root from 'root'@'localhost' to root@% - When trying local on the vessels this user can login on the IP - But still from HQ Slave server same error message.
2021-02-09T09:35:24.502556Z 4 [Note] Access denied for user 'mysql_replic'@'XXXXXXXX' (using password: YES)

I'ce tried creating the user with mysql native password - but the results are still the same.
I've trried replacing the certificate - from one of the working vessels - still the same error!
The only thing I can see differen in - are the default ssl cipher and DB Characther :
On a working host: --> Cipher in use is DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
character_set_database | utf8

On the Host that not work: --> ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
character_set_database | latin1

But I know the passwords is the right on - since its working fine when connecting to the localhost - and also the port is opened.

What to do from here and where to search for this error ? ( had to says its been working -. and its not password is expired. so what to do from here

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Error 1045
February 09, 2021 03:43AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.