MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Error on master: 'Incorrect key file for table '%-.64s'
Posted by: Arnaud Lesauvage
Date: September 06, 2005 05:01AM

Hi all !

I have set up a slave server, so that I always have an up to date server of my main web server.
Actually the database is non dynamic, but for 3 or 4 tables (tables recording sessions, logins, ...). The other tables only change during monthly updates, through LOAD DATA INFILE queries.

I thought that everything was running fine, but after some time not looking into the slave's status, I checked and saw the following message (a little bit reformated for better reading) :

Query caused different errors on master and slave.
Error on master: 'Incorrect key file for table '%-.64s'; try to repair it' (1034),
Error on slave: 'no error' (0).
Default database: 'mydatabase'.
Query: 'DELETE FROM session WHERE Session_BeginDate < (Date_Sub( NOW(), INTERVAL 45 DAY ))'

The SQL_Thread is NOT running, but the IO thread IS. Stopping / Restarting slave does not fix the problem.
First thing that looks strange to me is the '%-.64s' : why don't I have a table name here ?
Since the query is supposed to be on the 'Session' table (according to this log), I thought that a 'REPAIR TABLE Session' would fix the problem, but it does not, and my Session table looks OK (I ran the command on both the master and the slave).

I really don't understand what's wrong here...
Can anyony help me on this ?

Thansk a lot.

Arnaud

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Error on master: 'Incorrect key file for table '%-.64s'
September 06, 2005 05:01AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.