MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

ERROR 1153 (08S01) at line 356771902 in file: 'mysqlmulti-bins.sql': Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes
Posted by: Mannoj Kumar
Date: June 25, 2012 11:15PM

Hi Folks,

I find this unpredicable when it comes to RBL to find whats the exact problem with this issue.

I get below error when I import the sql that is generated from row based logging binary format of about 45GB and converted to sql using mysqlbinlog and it turned to 81GB. Whilst importing after 2 and 30 hrs I get the below err msg. I used the max_allowed_packets and net_buffer for the server to 1G. Still getting the same.

ERROR 1153 (08S01) at line 356771902 in file: 'mysqlmulti-bins.sql': Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

Now am trying to split 45 files binlogs to 5binlogs and then sql file and import them.. Just to see which file is causing this err msg. And find the exact line for it. Just hopes... Please share if any have comeaccross this situation and work arounds if any? Thanks!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
June 25, 2012 11:15PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.