MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Re: MySQL5.7 group replication Mulit-Master read only after one server corrupted
Posted by: chliny chen
Date: January 18, 2017 06:03AM

Hi, Fred
Thanks for your reply.
Frist,I have a database A, then run “mysql -uusername -ppasswd A > a.sql" to mysqldump it. And then create database B, run "mysql -uusername -ppasswd B < a.sql" to reload it.
As I run it on terminal with autocommit, every insert query makes one transaction. And it's length may nearly match the max_allowed_packet. In the sense of length, it is one large transaction.

In addition, I use mysqldump and reload just to make heavy writes and then a physically poweroff will corrupt the server with high probability. I have tested normolly writed to the group and physically poweroff it, Sometimes the server will also corrupts, and the group will also be read-only, but with a lower probability.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL5.7 group replication Mulit-Master read only after one server corrupted
January 18, 2017 06:03AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.