MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Re: Mysql 8.0: server restart breaks replication
Posted by: Francisco Guimaraes Neto
Date: October 23, 2018 02:13PM

Dear Support,

Every week I'm having replication problems between a Master machine and two slaves. Usually around 00:05 PM I get an alert via Eventlog of Error Code 1032. The Bank of to and asks to fix the problem. And I'm finding this to be a problem with MySql version 5.7. Can I solve this problem if I install the 8.0 Community version? Has anyone ever had anything similar?

Error:

"Could not execute Delete_rows event on table blackshield.operatoractions; Can not find record in 'operatoractions', Error_code: 1032; handler error HA_ERR_KEY_NOT_FOUND; event's master log utilBINlog-bin.000001, end_log_pos 8489640"

Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the problem, and restart the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at log 'utilBINlog-bin.000001' position 8488833For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://www.mysql.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Mysql 8.0: server restart breaks replication
October 23, 2018 02:13PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.