MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Announcements

Re: Connector/Net 5.1.1 has been released
Posted by: Michael Kanios
Date: May 30, 2007 12:50AM

Reggie

I noticed that DBDirect methods are generated only when dragging and dropping tables from server explorer.
I added a table from server explorer and another from the add tableadapter wizard and I noticed that the DBType property of the tableadapter in the xsd file is set to "Table" for the table dragged from server explorer and "Unknown" for the one added using the add table adapter wizard. I try to understand why this happens.
Another problem is that for parameters generated when dropping the table there is no parameter preffix. For this reason I changed the "GetParameterName(string columnName)" method in CommandBuilder to return the parameterPreffix + parameterName.
I understand that these are quick and dirty hacks just to get this functionality implemented and I intent in cleaning up as soon as I realize how things really work in ADO.NET since the documentation of MS is not so clear.

Please let me know if you want to post code from a specific class.

Thanks

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Connector/Net 5.1.1 has been released
May 30, 2007 12:50AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.