MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Analytics, Reporting, BI

Reporting in Drupal
Posted by: Gordon Golding
Date: June 21, 2011 03:22PM

I'm doing reporting and graphing in Drupal.
I've tried setting up some reports off of my DB using the standard Drupal tools, but the reports look awfully blocky, not something you'd want to read through.
For Graphing - I'm using Multigraph add-in in Drupal now. It paints a graph inside the blank area of a page(node).

Questions:
1) for Drupal mySQL people:
For a Graphing/Reporting zone of the website. Would it be "kosher" to not contain the graphs/reports inside the standard Drupal site template. Just have webpages that are minimal: Just a big graph or big "like print copy" report with "back or close"?

2) Graphing:
Anyone seen Multigraph against the packages that are mentioned here? What is good? Want free at this stage, unless there's a real over-riding reason.
I don't need the most powerful. Want something that is quick and easy to learn and provides good compatibility with mySQL and has a few capabilities.
I see ***Windward Reports - the easiest way to create reports from MySql*** mentioned here. True?
Thoughts?

3) Reporting:
I want to create something on a web page that basically is just a nicely readable 2-page printed report. What to use for this?
Gordon

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Reporting in Drupal
June 21, 2011 03:22PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.