MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

mysql-administrator errors
Posted by: carlos bähren
Date: November 19, 2010 08:30AM

Hello,
I use OpenSuse 11.3 x64 with built in (per yast) installation of myssql All system updated from Suse repositories..
I created a database per command line and populated the records with an XXXxxx.sql file... I have set an db root user with a password and i can use it
I have created a standard user
Now i see another database (mysql) at the side of XXXxxx

Should I delete the mysql database contained in the MySQLdatabase server aplication?

Now i want to use the mysql Administrator GUI per click on the icon DataBase Administrator....as normal linux user

Now i tried with
# mysql-administrator

(mysql-administrator-bin:12239): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
(mysql-administrator-bin:12239): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
Warning: The option mysqld is not known. Please file a bug report if this is a valid option.
Warning: The option mysqladmin is not known. Please file a bug report if this is a valid option.
#
What can i do?
i miss something with gtk?
Thanks for replying

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
mysql-administrator errors
November 19, 2010 08:30AM
November 19, 2010 07:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.