MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

mysql administrator gui cannot continue to load after log in
Posted by: Chong Ming
Date: December 21, 2007 03:35AM

Hi mysql experts,
i have some problem with running the mysql administator tool. i'm using suse 10.3 with kde environment.

After i enter the commands to load the gui, these are the responses in the terminal:

DellCM:/opt/mysql-gui-tools-5.0 # ./mysql-administrator &
[4] 4689
DellCM:/opt/mysql-gui-tools-5.0 #
(mysql-administrator-bin:4696): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qtcurve",
Fontconfig warning: line 32: unknown element "cachedir"
Fontconfig warning: line 33: unknown element "cachedir"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-suse-pre-user.conf", line 27: invalid match target "scan"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/80-delicious.conf", line 18: invalid match target "scan"

Next, after i log in using the root username and password, it suddenly shut off and this are the replies on the terminal

(mysql-administrator-bin:4696): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "qtcurve",
Fontconfig warning: line 32: unknown element "cachedir"
Fontconfig warning: line 33: unknown element "cachedir"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-suse-pre-user.conf", line 27: invalid match target "scan"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/80-delicious.conf", line 18: invalid match target "scan"
./mysql-administrator-bin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libbonoboui-2.so.0: undefined symbol: g_once_init_enter_impl

What can i do to solve the problems? thank you

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
mysql administrator gui cannot continue to load after log in
December 21, 2007 03:35AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.