MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

MySQL Administrator "Comment" field
Posted by: elektrophyte
Date: June 13, 2005 12:21PM

I'm working with MySQL Administrator 1.0.21 on Windows 2000 connecting to a MySQL 4.1.11-nt on the local host. When I'm in the "Schema Tables" tab and I click "Edit table" the Table Editor window comes up but the "Comment" field at the top contains a lot of extraneous data that doesn't belong there. Here is the string contained in the comments field for one of my tables right now:

InnoDB free: 3072 kB; (`contacts`) REFER `agenda/crowd`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE; (`location`) REFER `agenda/location`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE; (`meetingagenda`) REFER `agenda/meetingagenda`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE

If I clear the "Comment" field and click "Apply Changes", a DOS window pops up titled "MySQL Administrator" with the error...

** (process:1584): CRITICAL **: file .\source\myx_aux_functions.c: line 405: assertion `str != NULL && *str' failed

When I close the DOS window, MySQL Administrator crashes.

The extraneous data in the comment field has been happening on all the tables in my schema for a while. However, it wasn't crashing before. That started happening today when I upgraded MySQL Administrator from 1.0.2 to 1.0.21.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

E

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL Administrator "Comment" field
June 13, 2005 12:21PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.