MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

Re: Scheduled backup didn't generate any files with no errors
Posted by: Gharieb Abdel-Mawla
Date: January 05, 2010 07:41AM

The problem solved :)

After checking I found in the event viewer this error description:

"The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( MySQL Administrator ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Cannot connect to MySQL Server. Access denied for user 'obmdsquser'@'H3-BOOKDEPO.win.liquidweb.com' (using password: NO) (Error Number 1045)."

And I noticed that MySQL was trying to connect without using the password,So I checked the stored connection information and indeed the password was not stored.
I double checked on the file"C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\MySQL\mysqlx_user_connections.xml" and the password tag for this connection was empty.
Then I entered the password to this stored connection and it was stored also in the previous xml file.
Finally when trying to execute schedule backup, the files has been generated successfully and the problem solved.

Hope this steps will help you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Scheduled backup didn't generate any files with no errors
January 05, 2010 07:41AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.