MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

ERROR #1064
Posted by: Vinay KD
Date: July 11, 2010 12:02PM

I have generated a backup through Backup option in MySql Administrator 1.2.12

Whenever I am trying to restore the database through this backup file on my hosting space (windows server) it is returning an error

===============================================================

SQL query:

DELIMITER $$ /*!50003 SET @TEMP_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER' */ $$ CREATE DEFINER=`webdbadmin`@`%` PROCEDURE `spAdd_GeneralInfo`( IN p_userid VARCHAR(40), IN p_firstname VARCHAR(250), IN p_lastname VARCHAR(250), IN p_dobmm VARCHAR(20), IN p_dobdd INTEGER, IN p_dobyr INTEGER, IN p_gender VARCHAR(6), IN p_relationshipstatus VARCHAR(45), IN p_friends INTEGER, IN p_activitypartners INTEGER, IN p_businessnetworking INTEGER, IN p_dating INTEGER, IN p_datingwith VARCHAR(45), IN p_primaryemail VARCHAR(100), IN p_secondaryemail VARCHAR(100), IN p_homephone VARCHAR(45), IN p_cellphone VARCHAR(45), IN p_addressline1 VARCHAR(500), IN p[...]

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER $$

SET @TEMP_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_A' at line 1

===============================================================

by the time being i uploaded the file using ftp and my hosting provider restored the database,

please tell me how i can solve this issue, i am new to Mysql and not familiar with MYSQL> command line. so please give me the possible solution.

Vinay KD

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
ERROR #1064
July 11, 2010 12:02PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.