MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

Problems with corrupt backups
Posted by: Klaus Maier
Date: October 12, 2005 01:00AM

Hallo together,
I have a little confusing problem here.
I have two MySQL-Servers. One Server has the MySQL-Version 4.1.14, the other one has the MySQL Version of the Suse 9.0 Version, 4.0.15, without InnoDB-Support (I know, that the actual version shoud be used).

When I now make Backups of the databases using the MySQL-Administrator 1.1.3, everything looks first of all perfect, the backups are done without any error messages. The same is with the MySQL Administrator 1.0.13.

When I now want to restore one of those files, created with the 1.1.3 everythin works perfect if I have files frome the 4.1.14-Server, but it hangs, if I want to restore a file from the Suse-MySQL-Server. It hangs already in the analysis, but it shows no error message.

The restore of all files created by the MySql-Administrator 1.0.13 works fine, but with this version I have the problem, that the task-manager of windows is not able to start jobs, that were created from this version.

Does anybody knows that problem and perhaps also a workaround ?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Problems with corrupt backups
October 12, 2005 01:00AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.