MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

php apps are connecting to computername instead of connecting to my host (defined in my.ini)
Posted by: pet pres
Date: June 29, 2013 03:51AM

Hello,

on windows 2008 R server I installed 2 MySQL servers. First I connected them to localhost (one at a time, on 3306) and everything was fine.

Now I have 2 IPv4 and in my.ini I configured bind-address different for each mysql server. On internal and external port-ip scanner each IP address has one mysql, they are integrated in services under different names both run together at a time. I also changed localhost to actual host in php scripts. However: whenever I want to connect any php script to mysql server instead of trying to connect to users at hosts (Ipv4) defined in my.ini php connects to user at computername.

I am really desperate. Can anybody help?

PS two Apaches work fine on two IPv4.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2013 03:53AM by pet pres.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
php apps are connecting to computername instead of connecting to my host (defined in my.ini)
June 29, 2013 03:51AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.