Database Tables Have Become Invisible!
Posted by: Michael John
Date: January 09, 2018 08:36AM

I am running MySQL 5.5 (Community) under Linux Mint 17.3. Yesterday I was loading a number of databases in preparation for some cross-database queries. Unfortunately on the last database the system ran out of disc space (my fault as I should have kept a closer eye on things). Anyway after I sorted this out I dropped and reloaded the last database. I can query on this with no problem. However, if I query the others it says the relevant table does not exist. However if I use “Show Table” they appear to be there. WorkBench 6.0 also displays the tables but says they do not exist when I query them. If I check on disc within /var/lib/mysql there is a directory for each database with a .frm and .ibd for each table, which appear to be the appropriate size. Can I retrieve the situation or is it back to square one?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Database Tables Have Become Invisible!
January 09, 2018 08:36AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.