My old centos6 server has MySQL down in all sites THAT USE MySQL
Posted by: Leonidas Savvides
Date: November 06, 2019 08:13AM

My old centos6 server has MySQL down in all sites THAT USE MySQL:
IN A SERVERDOMAIN.com in Cpanel "MySQL Databases":

MySQL® Databases The MySQL server is currently offline.

Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID hckdua) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID hckdua) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql/Basic.pm line 391, line 1.

what is this about??? what to do to fix MySQL error????

WENT TO RESTART MYSQL from WHM AND GETTING>>> // Well????
Home »
Restart Services »
SQL Server (MySQL)
Documentation

Restarting MySQL Server

Waiting for “mysql” to start ………Unrecognized configuration options may have caused the MySQL startup errors. The system has attempted to auto-update your MySQL configuration file for your MySQL version. This should resolve any errors that stem from an outdated MySQL configuration file. …Unrecognized configuration options may have caused the MySQL startup errors. The system has attempted to auto-update your MySQL configuration file for your MySQL version. This should resolve any errors that stem from an outdated MySQL configuration file. …failed.

Cpanel::Exception::Services::StartError Service Status

Service Error
(XID vk4e2j) The “mysql” service failed to start.

Startup Log
Starting MariaDB.191106 11:06:12 mysqld_safe Logging to '/var/lib/mysql/s104-238-XXX-XXX.secureserver.net.err'.
191106 11:06:12 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/lib/mysql
/etc/init.d/mysql: line 264: kill: (3885) - No such process
ERROR!

mysql has failed. Contact your system administrator if the service does not automagically recover.

posted and here: // can you provide any hints/help to try???? WHM needs update says an alert...

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/my-old-centos6-server-has-mysql-down-in-all-sites-domains-use-mysql.662613/

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
My old centos6 server has MySQL down in all sites THAT USE MySQL
November 06, 2019 08:13AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.