MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

SSIS MySQL destination ODBC 5.3
Posted by: MySQL Questions
Date: April 24, 2018 11:33AM

Have an SSIS data flow task with MS Access data source and MySQL ADO destination. All columns in MySQL destination table are nullable with date, time, double, small int, char, varchar and text data types.

When the data flow runs, about 5% of the rows fail to load, seemingly related to the date or time columns, but the vast majority succeed with the exact same date or time values. It seems to be that when certain records are processed together, one always fails. But when each row is loaded individually through a foreach loop, they all load successfully. Can anyone tell me why MySQL won't successfully process the rows when presented in bulk? And more importantly, how do I fix it?

I have tried this using the MySQL ODBC 5.3 provider and the MySQL Net Connector 6.9.6 with the same result. Is there a parameter in either of these providers I need to set or change?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
SSIS MySQL destination ODBC 5.3
April 24, 2018 11:33AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.