MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

Vista, ODBC Connector 3.51 and Crystal Report
Posted by: Marian Bratu
Date: November 02, 2009 10:21AM

hi, i have the following problem with the MySQL ODBC connector 3.51, MySQL Server 5.0.86 and CRystal Report inside Visual Studio C#2005 (Framework 3.5) :

Logon Failed
Details IM002 [ Driver Manager ODBC] Origin data don't found and defined driver non specified.

I try connect to the Server with next connections string from the ODBC(RDO) menu option of Crystal Report :
DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver};DATABASE=databasename;OPTION=3; SERVER=servername;UID=username;PWD=password;

The installation of ODBC connector was done without errors. Like a strange phings, the drive are not listed into DSN user drivers and when i try to add it the Windows print an error : The specified driver does not exist!, event the driver not exist or not registered into system registers.

Onto XP System sthe phings work without problems. With Vista no! Are the drivers (3.51 and 5.1) adapted to Vista ?

Thanks for the answers

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Vista, ODBC Connector 3.51 and Crystal Report
November 02, 2009 10:21AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.