MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

Re: ERROR [MySQL]Can't connect to MySQL server(10048)
Posted by: Marco Antonio Rios
Date: April 09, 2008 01:07PM

No solution yet:
I've found the problem when connecting from PHP in native form (with the PHP connector)
I think the solution is not yet in my hands because it doesn't matter the size of my server or if I reduce the number of connections per second:
¡EVENTUALLY, the problem will arise again!
I've been observing the PERFORMANCE WINDOW of my server (2XDUAL CORE) and it arrives that the CPU UTILIZATION goes to 100% and in that instant, the application crashes for every user (the message displayed is the one mentionned).
It takes several seconds to the server to be available again to new requests.
Sometimes, the actual request is TRUNCATED, so the server doesn't finish what it was doing before the problem.
I think it is a fault in MULTI-THREADING, so the server cannot execute more than one request at the same time (even if there are 4 processor cores available)

I think it is a more severe problem than just configuration (Can someone tell me how to resolve it?)
Is it a BUG, or what else?

Best Regards.

Marco Antonio Rios P.
Mexico City

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: ERROR [MySQL]Can't connect to MySQL server(10048)
April 09, 2008 01:07PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.