MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

ODBC Empty Exception
Posted by: parthi N
Date: December 06, 2017 10:47AM

Recently I am facing one issue in ODBC Driver . From My C# Application I am trying to connect the server using ODBC Connection and it throws Empty message for a set of Users.

I have the stack trace error given from the Exception although i'm sure it will not give you much help

"{System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcConnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open()

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
ODBC Empty Exception
December 06, 2017 10:47AM
December 11, 2017 02:32AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.