how to connect DDNS MySQL server to Remote computer in c#
Posted by: yosi yos
Date: December 17, 2015 04:31AM

I have a home server (Qnap). I set a DDNS address, using the service no-ip and everything works perfectly. The point that I want to write code in C# - to connect the MySQL server (the service run on the Qnap, and the port 3306 is enable to MySQL service). The problem, when I write the IP address of the DDNS - is unable to connect ...

private void Initialize()
{
server = "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX,3306";
database = "test";
uid = "test";
password = "test";
string connectionString;
connectionString = "SERVER=" + server + ";" + "DATABASE=" + database + ";" + "UID=" + uid + ";" + "PASSWORD=" + password + ";";

connection = new MySqlConnection(connectionString);
}

I have a home server (Qnap). I set a DDNS address, using the service no-ip and everything works perfectly. The point that I want to write code in C# - to connect the MySQL server (the service run on the Qnap, and the port 3306 is enable to MySQL service). The problem, when I write the IP address of the DDNS - is unable to connect ...

private void Initialize()
{
server = "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX,3306";
database = "test";
uid = "test";
password = "test";
string connectionString;
connectionString = "SERVER=" + server + ";" + "DATABASE=" + database + ";" + "UID=" + uid + ";" + "PASSWORD=" + password + ";";

connection = new MySqlConnection(connectionString);
}

It is important to note: when I work on the home network (WiFi), and connect to the local ip, for example: 10.0.0.6, the login successful...

I'd love to help, thank you very much

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
how to connect DDNS MySQL server to Remote computer in c#
December 17, 2015 04:31AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.