MySQL version 7.0.6-IR3 issue when try to connect to db
Posted by: zakie safian
Date: January 02, 2017 09:23PM

Hi,

I got below error when i try to connect to MySQL db.

Inheritance security rules violated by type: 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlProviderServices'. Derived types must either match the security accessibility of the base type or be less accessible.

Below is the entityframework config:

<entityFramework codeConfigurationType="MySql.Data.Entity.MySqlEFConfiguration, MySql.Data.Entity.EF6">
<defaultConnectionFactory type="System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.SqlConnectionFactory, EntityFramework" />
<providers>
<provider invariantName="Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client" type="Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.EntityFramework.EFOracleProviderServices, Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.EntityFramework, Version=6.121.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342" />
<provider invariantName="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlProviderServices, MySql.Data.Entity.EF6, Version=7.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d"></provider>
</providers>
</entityFramework>

Before this i'm using MySQL 6.9.9 and no error happen. Please help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL version 7.0.6-IR3 issue when try to connect to db
January 02, 2017 09:23PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.