Can't connect to Mysql database using Mysql Connector in Visual Studio2013?
Posted by: akash tripathi
Date: December 30, 2015 10:59PM

I have PhpMyadmin now I installed Mysql for visual studio,that is 370MB setup (mysql-installer-community-5.7.10.0).

Now I have both phpmyadmin and Mysql Workbench Installed in my computer. Now i Stopped Phpmyadmin and using Mysql workbench Configuration to connect Mysql host using Mysql connector In Visual studio .

I'm supplying Server-Localhost Username-root // i tried to put username that i created in Workbench but no access Password- That is created while user Creation in MsqlWB //Some times i leave password blank to check connection. but no Luck

But when i start phpmyadmin and all services. using same config Server-Localhost Username-root password -blank Its service name Mysql57 .. I tried to put Port while connecting with Mysql connector It pick all PHPmyadmin database connection test successfull.

I want to use mysqlwork bench database in Visual studio

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Can't connect to Mysql database using Mysql Connector in Visual Studio2013?
December 30, 2015 10:59PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.