Problem with Character set and MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.2 again:(
Posted by: loki
Date: November 21, 2004 07:46PM

So at first sorry for me grammar...

I know i must look like dummy but i cant resolve me problem with character set. I use MySQL 4.1 and i try to connect to it form C# i use MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.2. MySql Server have defaul character set latin2 (i hope it is good for slovakia(slovak)country) So me problem is when i try to insert row for example with MySQL Control Center or from Visual Studio(via MyODBC driver) it is insert good and also recived good (with good national diactritical characters)but when i try to connect via Connector/Net it recived bed(just national diactritical characters ) and also insert new row is bed (also problem just with national diactritical characters). As i read here the problem is that i dont use charset=latin2 parameter on connectionstring but now when i use it "Database=xxx;Data Source=localhost;User Id=xxx;Password=xxx;CharSet=latin2" problem is still here !!me diactritical characters are changet to "?" when i send data and to another characters when i received :((

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Problem with Character set and MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.2 again:(
November 21, 2004 07:46PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.