EntityFramework 6 mysql .net connector 6.9.9
Posted by: Joseph Izang
Date: November 03, 2016 07:58AM

Hi everyone, I have been trying to get the mysql .net connector 6.9.9 and 6.9.8 to work with an asp.net mvc and class library project but it just won't. when I configure to project to work with mysql( I do this by adding the attribute DbConfigurationType(typeof(MySqlEFConfiguration)) to my dbcontext and add DbConfiguration.SetConfiguration(new MySqlEFConfiguration()) to my Global.asax) and when I run enable-migrations in powershell, I get the error sequence contains no matching elements. Now the same dbcontext and entities work smoothly with MSSQL. MySql and EF6.1.3, MVC 5 have worked for me before using the .net 6.9.5 in 2014, I just don't understand why this is happening and what this simple error message means. Please can someone help with this? is there a bug or something in .net connector? Can we have a better Code first how to so that we can learn from. Is there a recent how to from anyone that we should be looking at?

Thanks in anticipation

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
EntityFramework 6 mysql .net connector 6.9.9
November 03, 2016 07:58AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.