Re: MySQL deleting all recent inserts in all tables
Posted by: Amador Rodriguez
Date: January 15, 2019 11:54AM

Some tables are MyISAM, other InnoDb.
All inserts were done through .NET applications using stored procedures. No sql injection, code is OK
The rows were inserted with normality. There is one app that sends a few hundred emails with a dayly bulletin where one row is previously inserted for each client with a tracking number to have access to the PDF news file. Everybody read it this morning at about 9am. I myself inserted a test record in another app at about 1pm.
I am now at home, no access to the server, got a call from the office, ran a few queries and verified that there are no records alive for today's operations.
MySQL is running on a remote dedicated server with IP restricted access to our office.
One person of our team just inserted a new record and it took the same Id of one of the records she inserted this morning, so it is like at one point all values for primary keys were reset to the values they had yesterday and all further data truncated.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL deleting all recent inserts in all tables
January 15, 2019 11:54AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.