Re: Mysql Connector LEFT JOIN Bug
Posted by: René Kühne
Date: May 30, 2020 02:57PM

The other four packages seem to base on mysql.data and are not suitable for my purpose. So far did not try but can't imagine any benefit of them.

The connector must be in use hundreds of thousands of times - I am doing this for over 15 years now and my world breaks together. I can't believe all of this is true but tried everything I could think of to find it on my side. I really need support here!

Can you give me some hints about the requirements for such a script?

From my point of view it is ridiculous easy to reproduce - that's why I started this thread with "I can't believe what I am just facing". Can't be the first one with such enormous problems. It is even getting more awkward: I tried many different ways to form the query (I guess it is on the way back to interprete kind of a compressed resultset (no clue about the logic here though)). One statement is fine, as long as I don't append an ORDER BY. After doing this the expected resultset shrinks from over 8k rows to 1 row - only reproducable executed via this connector. Furthermore the modified statement lost multiple 100% of performance. I am in big problems here!

What would you do next?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.