Re: Need help on Mysql Store Procedure(Front end is Java Swing)
Posted by: Bristi Dutta
Date: January 03, 2005 10:56PM

Hi Mathews,
Thank you,very much for your reply.But if you have time then please check the following codes, I write to create store procedure.Whenever I want to run the code in MYSQL a MYSQL 1064 error occur::

CREATE PROCEDURE data_insert (IN First_Name VARCHAR(25),IN Last_Name VARCHAR(25),IN Addr VARCHAR(230),
IN State1 VARCHAR(25),IN ZIP VARCHAR(15),IN Company VARCHAR(50),IN Email VARCHAR(35),In WPhone VARCHAR(40),IN HPhone
VARCHAR(40),IN Fax VARCHAR(30),IN MPhone VARCHAR(40),IN S_Address VARCHAR(230),IN S_City VARCHAR(15),
IN S_State VARCHAR(15),IN S_Zip VARCHAR(15),IN S_Phone VARCHAR(15),IN S_Description VARCHAR(40),
IN S_ClosingComment VARCHAR(230),IN S_EstID INT,IN S_Estimator VARCHAR(40))
BEGIN

INSERT into user (billing_first_name,billing_last_name,address,state,zip_code,company_name,email_id,
work_phone,home_phone,fax,mobile_phone)values(First_Name,Last_Name,Addr,State1,ZIP,Company,Email,
WPhone,HPhone,Fax,MPhone);

INSERT into work_site (address,city,state,zip_code,phone,site_description,closing_comment,estimator_id,
estimator_no)values(S_Address,S_City,S_State,S_Zip,S_Phone,S_Description,S_ClosingComment,S_EstID,S_Estimator);

END

Please help me to recover the error.
Thanks,
Bristi

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Need help on Mysql Store Procedure(Front end is Java Swing)
January 03, 2005 10:56PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.