database connectivity issue
Posted by: karthik M
Date: March 07, 2014 01:11AM

Hi There, Good Day !

I am new to this and I need your assistance to fix the issue which i am facing now.

I have installed mysql in my pc and I have added the same in my ECLIPSE. When i display the table it shows the below error and I don't know how to fix this,

I am using "mysql-connector-java-5.1.18-bin" jar file and downloaded the "mysql-connector-java-gpl-5.1.29" from MySQL

Please provide me the solution fix this

Starting run
SELECT * FROM `user`
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=50' at line 1
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=DEFAULT' at line 1

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
database connectivity issue
March 07, 2014 01:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.