Re: Running Multiple Instances via MXJ / MBean
Posted by: Eric Herman
Date: March 09, 2007 07:50AM

Hello Andrew,

Glad to hear that you found a solution. Excellent!

I would certainly like to see the changes you've made and possibly include them. That area of the code (dealing with directories and file references) is one which is experiencing bit of flux. There will be some differences between the current 5.0.4-Beta version and the "GA" release version. Some changes have already been made to the latest version in the repository. Perhaps insights from your changes could inform the direction the code is moving.

To contribute code, we need to have a Contributor License Agreement completed.

See: http://forge.mysql.com/contribute/

The bottom link on the page is "Contributor License Agreement (Click-through, requires login)"

If you elect to contribute (which I hope you will), once you have completed the CLA, you may email a patch directly to me at eric@mysql.com, or even post the code here. If there are any incorporations, the attribution will be noted in the commit log, the CHANGES file, and (in the case of larger chunks of code) possibly in the source itself ....

I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Eric Herman, Software Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
Office: +31 6 207 19 662 MySQL VoIP Ext: 6594

Are you MySQL certified? www.mysql.com/certification

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.