ClassNotFoundException Netbeans Mysql
Posted by: mark martino
Date: February 13, 2020 02:58PM

NetBeans 11 and MySQL. I have successfully connected to my MySQL DB from within NetBeans and can run queries, but after trying dozens of code samples to connect and trying to tweak using the same advice, no connection. I am not getting past ClassNotFoundException. I have tried com.mysql.jdbc.Driver and com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver(which I see in the properties of my NetBeans to MySQL manually configured connection using services window). using connector j 8.0. classpath seems fine. c>echo %CLASSPATH% reports c:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\Connector J 8.0\mysql-connector-java-8.0.19.jar -- All my compiling is done in NetBeans, no command line work. In summary, I am just trying to achieve a connection through a java bit of code within the NetBeans IDE. Tried all the suggestions, but am still missing something.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
ClassNotFoundException Netbeans Mysql
February 13, 2020 02:58PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.