Re: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLNonTransientConnectionExc epti on: No operations allowed after connection closed
Posted by: Praveen Kumar
Date: December 11, 2012 11:49PM

Hi Todd,

thanks a lot for the reply.. actually connections in pool will be automatically closed after 30 minutes of inactivity (if application didnt get that connection obj for 30 minutes) [since i configured idle-timeout as 30 mins] and i am closing connection objects properly and i didnt configure sockettimeout property..

and

org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!javax.transaction.SystemException: enlistResource failed; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!javax.transaction.SystemException: enlistResource failed)
was first reported in logs then in next line "No operations allowed" exception was found. So "Could not enlist" exception might have led to "No operations allowed" exception?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLNonTransientConnectionExc epti on: No operations allowed after connection closed
December 11, 2012 11:49PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.