Re: ReplicationDriver [Possible Bug?] Internal MySQLConnection object always connects to the same host?
Posted by: Filipe Silva
Date: October 24, 2014 09:11AM

Hi,

As far as I can tell, you are not using ReplicationDriver at all. For that to happen you'b have to either use JDBC URLs starting with "jdbc:mysql:replication://" or com.mysql.jdbc.ReplicationDriver would have to be the only driver registered with the DriverManager. Although I can't say what's happening inside of MyBatis regarding this, at least the URLs don't refer to replication, which is the common way of setting this up.

Also, so that a connection can benefit from replication settings it should refer to more than one server at once - the master and at least one slave and, unless there is something else beneath this, I don't see this happening here.

Please consult Connector/J documentation (http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-j/en/connector-j-master-slave-replication-connection.html) to get more information on this.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: ReplicationDriver [Possible Bug?] Internal MySQLConnection object always connects to the same host?
October 24, 2014 09:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.