Connector/JDBC anomaly with LibreBase
Posted by: Matha Goram
Date: January 26, 2018 05:12PM

Having successfully deployed the Connector/J (v5.1.45) in Ubuntu 17.10 and Debian Stretch (viz. Raspberry PI) environments by emulating notes in this forum (and some trial and error), I can establish connection to a MySQL server instance hosted on networked Stretch/Raspberry Pi machine from the two client environments (Ubuntu & Stretch).

When I use LibreBase to build a nominal query, I noticed that the Ubuntu LibreBase client works flawlessly. Unfortunately, the Stretch/Raspberry LibreBase client does not bring over the FLOAT and DOUBLE data types correctly. MySQL command line on the Stretch/Raspberry Pi machine however displays the FLOAT and DOUBLE data correctly. While I can grasp that this might be some LibreOffice issue, I am hoping that someone here on the forum can help me out.

Is there "any" obvious step that I am missing in accessing FLOAT/DOUBLE data correctly from a Raspberry Pi machine using LibreOffice products? The documentation (and my clear experience with Ubuntu) indicates that the mapping is 1:1. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Connector/JDBC anomaly with LibreBase
January 26, 2018 05:12PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.