Re: No enum constant mysql.cj.conf.PropertyDefinitions.ZerodatetimeBehaviour. CONVERTTONULL using MySQL Community Server 8.0.11 and NetBeans 8.0.2
Posted by: Martin OShea
Date: April 24, 2018 06:49AM

Hello

To provide more detail on the upgrade I carried out: I removed MySQL 5.X and all components from a Windows 10 PC and then installed 8.0.11 from an .msi file downloaded from the MySQL web site. The server itself appears to be working correctly. Database schemas were then restored using MYSQLDUMP or manually.

Concerning your reference to it seeming that I "haven't completed the upgrade process", could you please elaborate on this point?

The messages in NetBeans refer to mysql_upgrade. How is this tool executed in a Windows environment? All the literature I can find indicates that this tool is for UNIX/Linux only.

Thanks

Martin O'Shea.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: No enum constant mysql.cj.conf.PropertyDefinitions.ZerodatetimeBehaviour. CONVERTTONULL using MySQL Community Server 8.0.11 and NetBeans 8.0.2
April 24, 2018 06:49AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.