mysql database connection timeout problem
Posted by: xxx zzz
Date: June 08, 2021 04:11AM

hello every one,I recently studied the server , and recently discovered that when the server is idle, it has exceeded the default 8 hours of connecting to the Mysql database.
Will produce this error message:
error loading characters internalcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.Communications
Exception: The last packet successfully received from the server was 235,283,552
milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 235,283,552 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before
use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client tim
eouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.

error updating login statecom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.Communications Exception: The last packet successfully received from the server was 241,131,104 millise
conds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 241,131,104 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts,or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.

I also used "autoReconnect=true" in the Settings.ini file, and the problem was the same. So I hope you guys can help me give me some advice, thank you.
By the way, the currently used mysql version is version 5.051.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
mysql database connection timeout problem
June 08, 2021 04:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.